15th May 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want an Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs for
doing my MBA course. But the problem is
I don't have any immovable property.
So, in this case any Bank can give me Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  2. How can I apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs if already taken Rs 15 Lacs against Property?
  3. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  4. Documents required to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16.5 Lacs to study MBA in Abroad?
  5. Which Bank can provide me another Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs for Higher Education if already taken Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  8. Procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBA in ISB, Hyderabad?
  9. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  10. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
  11. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  12. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  13. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
  14. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  16. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in USA if my mother is a retired Government School Teacher and having own house of Rs. 50 Lacs?
  18. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?

23rd May 2015, 02:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 4.75 Lacs to study MBA without any Immovable property?

There is no problem if you do not have any immovable property. You want an education loan of 4.75 lakhs which is quite less and for which you do not need any immovable property or mortgage. You will just require a third party guarantor and a stable source of income of your family preferably the co-borrower to get your education loan. So you can definitely get education loan to meet the expense of your MBA course. However, there will be a margin of 15% which means you need to pay 15% of the sanctioned amount and the rest will be paid by the bank.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?