15th May 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?

please sir tell me that kiit is register in SBI. BANK ?
Because I get education loan .

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan to study B.Tech in KIIT University? Is KIIT University offers scholarships to ST student?
  2. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  3. Can I get loan to study from KIIT? Bank will pay all the installments including every cost?
  4. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  5. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  7. Loan for MCA course at KIIT University?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  9. Other way to get Education Loan if nearest SBI branch refuses?
  10. Can I get loan to study in KIIT?
  11. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  13. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  14. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  15. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  16. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  18. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MS in University of Bristol?
15th May 2015, 10:18 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan in order to study in KIIT University. You can take the education loan from SBI. KIIT is a recognized university by competent authorities and has a very good reputation. It has excellent infrastructure and very good exposure facilities. Moreover, it is accredited Grade-A status universities by MHRD and has excellent track record of placements over the years. Thus, not only SBI other banks too, are quite eager to offer loan to the students of KIIT university. You need to approach the branch manager with the prospectus of KIIT University for having a discussion concerning the education loan.
16th May 2015, 12:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take education loan from SBI bank to study in KIIT University?

Yes State Bank of India does provide the Bank Educational Loan if you are able to get admission to any of the courses from KIIT University.
KIIT University is a recognized University and the University is registered in SBI.
So you will now have to make sure that you obtain the admission letter from KIIT University once you are admitted.
If you are able to get admission you be provided with an admission letter and you will be able to get the Educational Loan from SBI.
14th August 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

What percent of interest I have to pay?
When the recovery period start?
10th May 2023, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What percent of interest I have to pay?
When the recovery period start?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?