15th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?

Respected Sir,
Good evening,
I am a working person & resided in Thane mumbai . I had completed my graduation through distance education from M.S University teruneveli , tamilnadu. ( I have joint mark statement of year I ,II, and III) I want to do LLB through distance education.
Please guide me which university in Mumbai give distance education in LLB. what is the admission process & also about the last date of apply

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  2. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  3. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  4. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?
  5. Difference between LLB and Bachelor of Law? Universities/Institutions offering Law courses? Admission months/timings and procedures? LLB done through distance education is not applicable for practice?
  6. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Com through distance education and general LLB simultaneously from Mumbai University? Which department of Mumbai University should I inquire? Date to collect the exam form and last date of submission?
  8. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  9. How to do LLB through distance education?
  10. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  11. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities offering LLB through distance education?
  13. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  14. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  15. List of universities in AP offering M.Phil in Maths in distance education? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  17. List of the universities offering M.Phil in management through distance education? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Graduation while working in Merchant Navy on Ship?
15th May 2015, 08:54 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?

Eligibility for LLB course:- You must have 10+2 with atleast 55% marks with Mathematics subject from recognized board.

Colleges Offering LLB in distance learning mode in Mumbai

Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai.
The Government law college, Mumbai
Symbiosis Law college,Pune.
ILS Law college,Pune.
Pune University,Pune.
3rd March 2017, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I am 10 2 H.S.C. passed. I stay in thane District. I want to do LLB correspondence or Distance Education, but I didn't have any idea regarding the same. please let me know is it possible to do LLB correspondence or through distance education after 12TH and if is it positive, then please let me know how and where to complete my education. Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?