16th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?

Sir/Mam,

I had completed my graduation in the yr 2004 from lucknow university ..my subjects r english,history n economics..but in LU its a rule to drop one subject in the last yr so i droped history n done ug in eco n eng. but i got only 48 % marks but after it i hav done pg in history ,bed. then med n got service as a prt in kvs but now for depatmental exams i must hav 50 % at least n to make a sst combinatiopn i hav to do ug in history ...so i want to ask u to plz guide me whether i can do one yr cource in history only again at ug level ....also tell me from which unioversity

28th June 2015, 08:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I had completed my graduation in the yr 2004 from lucknow university ..my subjects r english,history n economics..but in LU its a rule to drop one subject in the last yr so i droped history n done ug in eco n eng. but i got only 48 % marks but after it i hav done pg in history ,bed. then med n got service as a prt in kvs but now for depatmental exams i must hav 50 % at least n to make a sst combinatiopn i hav to do ug in history ...so i want to ask u to plz guide me whether i can do one yr cource in history only again at ug level ....also tell me from which unioversity
Sorry it is not possible for you to do one year Graduation with History subject again. Since, you have studied History subject at Graduation level so I suggest you to apply for phD in History, which is useful to develop career in the field of History.

The main eligibility criterion to do PhD in History is 50% marks in Master Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Those candidates who are appearing final year Master Degree can also eligible to apply.

The applicant must appear and qualify in the UGC NET/SLET entrance exam in order to get admission.
21st April 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to redo my graduation with history as majors instead of Economics?

I have done my pg with english ,now i am willing to do pg with history . My subjects in graduation was english and education . My teaching sub in bed was history. Can i go for history ma
30th April 2019, 10:51 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

The main eligibility criterion to do PhD in History is 50% marks in Master Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Those candidates who are appearing final year Master Degree can also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?