16th May 2015, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?

I have done Graduation with 44% and 2 year Distance BED From Jamia-Is eligible for CTET(as per prospectus-qualification was for enrollment in bed was graduation with 2 year teaching experience). I have taken admission and completed BED.

I am not seeing any option there that Distance BED from Jamia/Ignou without applicability of minimum marks in graduation like 45/50%.

Am I eligible for CTET?
Regards.
Kiran

16th May 2015, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done Graduation with 44% and 2 year Distance BED From Jamia-Is eligible for CTET(as per prospectus-qualification was for enrollment in bed was graduation with 2 year teaching experience). I have taken admission and completed BED.

I am not seeing any option there that Distance BED from Jamia/Ignou without applicability of minimum marks in graduation like 45/50%.

Am I eligible for CTET?
Regards.
Kiran
Yes, you are eligible for CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.
17th May 2015, 02:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?

Candidates who have completed their Graduation and who have passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education are eligible to apply for CTET. So, if you are in the final year of B.Ed course, you can apply for CTET exam. And as a candidate, who have completed graduation, there is no need to satisfy any percentage requirement, which you need to satisfy. And the eligibility criteria for I-V (Primary Stage) and VI-VIII(Elementary Stage), so, try to check its official website, before applying for CTET exam.
http://ctet.nic.in/ctetapp/eligibility.aspx
24th December 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for ctet paper 1 because i did b.ed nursery course with 61% marks and i did m.com as well as i am also physically disabled. Pls reply
Moin
6th March 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for primary teacher having 43% in gradation and completed Bed course under jammu university belongs to reserve category?
9th April 2017, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

I scored 44% in graduation and 50% in post graduation I also have two years c b.s.e teaching experience?
6th May 2017, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have passed M.Com And completed B.Ed Two year course . Am I eligible to appear for CTET PRT (1 To V) exam and apply for PRT teacher in KVs.
17th July 2018, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir, in my 12th the parasontage work is 45% and in 50% in graduation then what can be B.
25th August 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for CTET Exam having scored 42% in BA and 57% in B.Ed course?
26th August 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ctet after pursuing b.ed two year distance mode course from jamia millia Islamic?
11th September 2018, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. with 49% and I have completed also 2 years B.ED(2015-17) with 75%. Please tell me that I am eligible or not . If I am eligible then which option I will select.
Please reply fast because correction date is 18/09/2018.
I am waiting
14th March 2019, 01:22 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

CTET exam is conducted by Central Government of India to recruit teacher in Central Government funded School.
candidate have basic criteria to appear in CTET exam is as following.
1. Candidate must have passed with at least 50% marks in graduation in any recognised university or institution of Government of India.
2. Graduation with 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed examination. OR graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year diploma in elementary education.
CTET consists of two paper.
1.for primary stage
2. for elementary stage or junior level.
The candidate want to appear in CTET examination must have fill up the form before 15 March 2019.
Now coming to your point you secured 44% marks in your graduation then you are not eligible for CTET examination.
Hope this information will help you good luck.
26th April 2019, 05:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.Com with 47% marks and m.com with 62% marks. I have also completed b.Ed. I want to become elementary level teacher. Can I eligible for ctet exam?
30th April 2019, 11:38 PM
divyanshuktr504

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?

CTET examination conducts by central government of India. By the help of that exam government make selection of teachers for government schools.

Eligibility Criteria :

>> Candidate should be passed graduation percentage does not matter

>> Candidate should be more than 19 years

>> Candidate should be citizen of India

So don't worry you are eligible for CTET Examination.

Best of Luck
23rd July 2019, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

I'm passed graduation with 40% marks and I'm apperaring b.ed in last year .
Am i eligible for CTET?
28th July 2019, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have 41 % in graduation nd 64 % in post graduation and 66 % in b. Ed can i eligible for ctet
30th July 2019, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 42 percent and MBA with 70 percent marks now appearing for b.ed can I give ctet exam as I have below 50 percent in graduation
21st August 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I do not have bed or diploma in education
I am a statistics hons graduate from Calcutta university
Am I eligible for ctet paper 1?
19th November 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete graduation with b.a program 48 percent in 2016 and I want to admission b.ed admission in 2020
30th August 2020, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have 48% in graduation and 75% in b.ed . Am I eligible for ctet
2nd September 2020, 03:33 AM
Deepak Baraik

The minimum % required for appearing on CTET exam is at least 50%.
3rd October 2020, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation from recognised university and scored 70% . Can I apply for CTET exam.
4th September 2021, 12:29 PM
Minal F

CTET Full form- Central Teacher Eligibility Test.

Candidates must have 12th degree with minimum 50%marks and Graduation with 45%marks.
10th November 2021, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can graduation in science with 44 % and recognized b.ed degree student apply ctet exam 2021 ?
17th November 2022, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for ctet! I have scored 49.75% in graduation and 76 % in post graduation and I also completed b.ed with 79%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?