17th May 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies? Can someone please let me know the complete details which we need to follow up to apply for the internship? What would be the minimum criteria they will ask for?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  3. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. How to apply for internship at Reliance or ONGC? Contact detail of consultant?
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  8. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  11. Am I eligible for private as well as public sector job after doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks
  12. PSU companies exam dates? How to apply to PSU for Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  16. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  17. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  18. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
19th May 2015, 12:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?

The entire details of ONGC internship is provided in the attached document. Kindly refer to the attachment and get all the details of ONGC internship. For other PSUs, the usual procedure is approaching the concerned branch, contacting its HR department and then applying for internship as per the orders from the concerned authority. The criteria depends on the concerned PSU in which you are applying since it varies from PSU to PSU as per their own internal policies. However, good performance in the course pursuing, good tag of institute and reference of any employee are beneficial to get an internship opportunity in any PSU.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Internship.pdf(340.5 KB, 50 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?