17th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?

I am pursuing ma degree in English and history with 60 % and now i want to give entrance test for government job. I have special interest in history . Please give me details about entrance test that i can give? Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?

22nd May 2015, 11:55 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of post graduation course at the age of 30 years?

Yes definitely you have eligibility to apply for government jobs after completion of Post graduation at the age of 30 years. But one thing you should remember that the Upper Age limit for maximum jobs is "30 years " .

As per the government rules you should have a age below 30 years. So my best suggestion is to complete Post graduation as early as possible. If not possible then you can apply for Government jobs with graduation as your qualification.

And here we are giving you the job available for graduation students :

1.Civil's

2.Indian Railways

3.Bank Jobs

4.Postal departments

5.Many state government jobs like Group I, II ,III and IV

6.Staff Selection Commission

7.And many more jobs under Central Ministries.

My best suggestion is to apply for these jobs after that you can start your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?