17th May 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Government Transport department in Tamil Nadu?

I am nidhish, now i am studing my bactolar course of tourism, and i like to join government job is my course is possible to work in tamilnadu transport department? if it is possible how i can join? is there is any exams for that? please say..

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any self financing medical college affiliated to MIC in Tamilnadu after scoring a medical cutoff of 188.0? List of colleges in which I can get?
  2. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  3. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  4. TNPSC- Electricity Department Account Test- 2nd Paper, The Tamil Nadu Financial Code Volumes I and II, Tamil Nadu Treasury Code Volume I, Tamil Nadu Accounts Code Volume III and Tamil Nadu Pension Code Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. B.A LLB(hons) five year integrated course in Tamilnadu - Admission details?
  6. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  7. How can I approach for regular B.Ed course in Loyola college of education?
  8. College or university offering M.Sc. in Mathematics afer B.E (Intrumentation and Elecronics)
  9. Eligibility for TNPSC Group 2 2015 exam
  10. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  11. Which job will provide good career after writing the 10th private exam from Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Examination board?
  12. How to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Can I get government job in Tamil Nadu if did B.Ed from Bharatya Shiksha Parishad?
  14. CS along with BBM or after BBM?
  15. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  16. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  18. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
28th April 2017, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Government Transport department in Tamil Nadu?

State government releases notification for jobs in the given organisation from time to time. You need to apply on a prescribed format, according to the notification.

Just make sure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria according to the notification. These days you can apply online as well as offline for government jobs. For most of the government jobs, there us written exam for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?