17th May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?

Sir/Mam,

I have just completing my B.A.M.S degree... now i want to pursue my master education from Abroad....i want to do mph,MD/MS in gynecology at Abroad which degree is best for me to settle there and which test i have give so as to complete my higher education at there?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for diploma in Obstrecties and Gynecology after completion of BAMS?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing higher study in abroad after completion of 12th commerce course?
  4. Can I do MH(Hospital Management) after BAMS in Abroad?
  5. How may I do MH (Hospital management) from abroad after completing BAMS? What is its future scope?
  6. Job opportunities Abroad after BAMS?
  7. What is the procedure to do PhD in Obstetrics and Gynecology?
  8. Am I eligible for Diploma course in Gynecology and Obsterics after completion of BAMS? Colleges offering this course?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in English language in abroad?
  10. Is it study abroad M.Sc in Oncology?
  11. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  13. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
  15. Do Gynecology course have value after the completion of BDS?
  16. Is there any diploma course available in Abroad for B.A.M.S graduate? Scope of B.A.M.S doctor?
  17. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to follow to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
20th April 2018, 06:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?

After completion of BAMS you can pursue Master's degree course from an Indian university because foreign Universities does not provide MD/MS in Ayurveda. However you can opt for one of the below mentioned course as a master's degree:-
> Master of Science in Ayurvedic Medicine
> Advanced Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy Program
> Certified Panchakarma Technician Training Program
> Clinical Doctorates in Ayurveda
> Master of Science degree in Herbology

You can pursue MPH, MD/MS in Gynecology from an Indian Ayurvedic Medical Institute.
9th September 2019, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing MD/MS in Gynecology abroad after completion of BAMS degree?

I am a practioner in ayurveda fof 20 yrs. Do I have any online course which can give an outlet abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?