17th May 2015, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?

Hello everyone,

My name is Rohan and currently I'm in the last year of my engineering. So far I have an overall aggregate of 64% and I had 1 backlog in my 3rd sem (i.e. 2 year) which I cleared in the first attempt with above 60 marks. Now unfortunately I got one more backlog in my 6th sem (i.e. 3rd year).
I'd like to ask if I complete my engineering with two cleared backlogs what troubles would I face if I plan to pursue my further studies abroad (most probably US, Germany)

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for NIPER after clearing my backlogs? I am studying BPharmacy 3rd year
  2. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities?
  3. Will I be able to go abroad for masters studies in USA after clearing the backlogs?
  4. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  5. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  6. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any chance to study MS in Abroad after discontinuing 4th year of Pharma.D?
  8. What should I do having 8 backlogs in final year? Can I pursue MBA after clearing backlogs?
  9. Can I give CAT exam if I clear my backlogs in time? I am doing B.E as 4th year student
  10. Are candidates with backlogs in degree allowed to do masters?
  11. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  13. Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  14. What is the duration of clearing backlogs of B.Com
  15. Can I further opt for M.Tech course in abroad? I am a engineering student of 3rd year CSE
  16. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  17. Entrance exams to do further studies in Abroad for Pharma.D 4th year student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT after completing B.E? I have backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters
17th May 2015, 06:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?

There will be no problem for you to pursue your higher studies in Abroad. Since, you have already cleared your backlogs, you can plan for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. After completion of your Engineering course, you can pursue your higher studies in MS/MBA/M.Tech, etc. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring god marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad universities.
17th May 2015, 08:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?

There is no need to worry about your backlogs, because nowadays foreign universities are offering admissions, even if the candidate have 5-6 backlogs and even VISA officers are also easily approving VISA, if the backlogs are below 5. So, having 2 backlogs is not a big problem to pursue higher studies in Foreign countries. So, try to complete exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL and start applying for admission.
17th May 2015, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem if you clear your backlogs before applying in the institutes in abroad for higher studies. It is nice to see that you are aiming at higher studies. You should make sure that you clear your backlogs as soon as possible and once you clear your backlogs you will be eligible for higher studies in the institutes in abroad. You should also try to score high marks in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission like GRE and TOEFL/IELTS for MS degree course. There will be no problems if you do not have any active backlogs during application process.
14th April 2020, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Actually ihave cmpleted my graduation in2019 but still I have one backlog of 4th semester in 2020 I'm going to write the exam is their any problem for higher studies & APICET exam & any job purpose
Please tell me sir/madam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?