17th May 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?

Sir/Mam,

I am poor student &I belong to general category I don't know which scholarship are required for general categories pls tell me how can I found the scholarship my class 12th percent is 85.6 from math stream sir pls inform me soon on this. Waiting for the reply now!

18th May 2015, 04:54 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?

The educational scholarships are awarded for all the eligible meritorious candidate's to pursue their higher education. Generally, the scholarships are awarded by keeping an entrance test or through a selection process on the basis of qualifying examination marks. As a general category candidate's have less chances of getting the scholarships. At first contact the college academic section and enquire about various academic scholarship offered by the respective college. There are few scholarships you can apply if you are eligible:

1. Central sector scheme of scholarship
2. Indian oil educational scholarship scheme
3. Foundation for excellence scholarship.
19th May 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the various scholarship test available for general category students?

I have recently appeared NEET examination and I expect marks above 400. But I am a student of general category. Is there any scholarship or concession for open category girl student in pvt medical colleges in Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?