17th May 2015, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello everyone,
I am pursuing in class 10th.
Now I want to appear in class 11 in
Aligarh Muslim University. Kindly tell me
for admission in AMU in 11th Commerce
what I have to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  3. Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  5. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  6. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  7. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  8. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  10. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  11. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  16. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Master of Commerce course?
  18. Procedure to get admission in H.S. Science in Aligarh Muslim University?
18th May 2015, 12:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?

Aligarh Muslim University(AMU) offers 11th standard admission on the basis of candidate performance in AMU Class 11 Entrance Test. And to appear for this admission test, you should have completed your 10th standard with minimum 45% of marks. In 2015, the entrance test for the 11th commerce admission, will be conducted on 25th May 2015, but the last date to apply for this test is already over. So, you have to wait next upcoming notification of 11th standard entrance test. If you have queries, you can visit its official website.
http://www.amu.org.in/2015/01/amu-cl...2015-sssc.html
18th May 2015, 05:30 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?

You will have to just get admitted on the basis on the basis of the marks that you have obtained.
You have not mentioned your marks of Class 10 so it is a bit hard to tell whether you will be able to get admission or not.
You will be granted admission for sure to the course of Commerce if you have secured 80% in your Class 10 Examination.
If you have secured less marks then you will have to wait and see if any seat is available for you to be able to get admission.
So everything depends on the marks that you have obtained in your Class 10 Board Examiantion.
18th May 2015, 07:19 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

To get admission to study 11th Commerce in AMU, you need to crack entrance examination, which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. This year notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has been closed on 26th March 2015. The entrance examination will be conducted on 25th May 2015. So, now you cannot apply for 11th commerce in AMU. More details, visit the official website: Click Here !!!
18th May 2015, 07:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University, you need to appear in Admission Test which is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University. Candidates who have completed 10th standard or equivalent with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Science and Mathematics subjects taken together from a recognised board are eligible to apply for admission in 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University. By qualifying Admission Test, you can get admission in 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University.

The admission test for 11th standard Commerce stream at AMU will be held on 24th May, 2015.
29th June 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Assalamo alaikum sir
I am aliya Hussain from dhanbad I am a student of class 10
In rainbow public school of bokaro.
Sir I want to take admission in amu in 11th class in commerce ,so please sir tell me the procedure of admission and how I prepare myself and from where I get the form .....
Your thankfully
Sir please reply me at this number
19th February 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Assalamoalaikum Sir, This is me, Rehnuma Malik. I am the student of class 10.
I want to take admission in Aligarh Muslim University. The stream I want to choose is Commerce maths. Please help me what should i do to complete the admission process.
18th October 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in amu 11 commerce stream what mark are required?
20th July 2020, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir how much percentage is needed to get plain commerce in class 11 in AMU
20th July 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What percentage is needed to get plain commerce in class 11 in AMU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?