17th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?

Sir,
Kindly send me prospectus of AMU entrance exam. What cutoff rank requires for admission in B.Tech course in AMU? When the entrance exam application form comes? What is the fee structure of AMU for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in AMU for BCA?
  2. When AMU will release the application forms for admission in 11th Commerce? Fee structure of 11th & 12th? Syllabus and entrance exam date? Where to submit application form?
  3. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  4. When the application form for admission in 11th Commerce will be released by AMU?
  5. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in M.Com? How to get the prospectus, application form? What is the fee structure?
  7. Whether AMU B.Tech entrance exam is tough? What is the cutoff marks for current year?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  9. What is the cutoff marks required for B.Tech AMU exam?
  10. Cutoff rank required in AMU entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(EEE)? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  12. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  14. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  15. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  16. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  17. How to take admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure
  18. Fee structure of amu aligarh -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2015, 02:26 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard with minimum 50% of marks and with English, physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects can apply for AMU B.Tech entrance exam. To apply for AMU B.Tech entrance exam, you need to pay a challan of 500 rupees at any Canara bank in favour of Deputy Controller, Admission Section, AMU. After paying the fee, you need to send that challan to AMU along with the application form. Candidate can apply through online by visiting following link.
http://169.53.228.20/~amucontr/adm15/btech/

Note:-
The last date to apply for AMU B.Tech entrance exam is already over. so, you need to wait for AMU B.Tech entrance exam, which is conducted in 2016.

Fee structure and Cutoff marks:-
The cutoff marks changes every year and the fee structure varies from one branch to another branch in B.Tech course. So, you need to check out following attachment to know the fee structure of the course, in which you are interested.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf fee_admission.pdf(35.3 KB, 54 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?