17th May 2015, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Sir/Madam,
I am doing Diploma in Electronics and
Communication Engineering in Bangalore.
After my Diploma I want to join job.
So, I would like to know that what salary I
will get after my Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary will I get after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  12. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  14. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  18. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
19th May 2015, 06:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

The salary varies from company to company and on the job profile that is provided by the company.
So everything will depend on the job profile that you are being offered.
The salary though is in the range of Rs 10000 to Rs 20000.
So you will be generally given a salary within this range.
This may vary though due the jobs that are being provided by the Company in their part.
7th October 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary I will get after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

How I get Job in USA after doing diploma in Electronic and communication engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?