18th May 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that is BCA a good course?
What can I do after completing my BCA course?
please clear my doubt as I need your help.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BCA if discontinued B.Tech? Can I get good job after completing BCA?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  3. Which is better to study among B.Sc(IT) and BCA after completing 12th Science? What kind of jobs I will get if pursue BCA?
  4. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  6. Is CCNA or CCIE course good choice after doing BCA?
  7. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  8. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  9. How to study in BCA after completing 12th
  10. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  11. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  12. Detailed eligibility to study BCA at Madras University, Chennai for Diploma holder in CSE?
  13. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  14. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  15. Can I study B.Ed after completing BCA? List of universities which offer B.Ed in India?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc(Mathematics) for BCA student?
  17. What are the jobs avaialble after completing BCA?
  18. Do I need to study further to join in a good college after completing BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance and HR)?
20th May 2015, 06:53 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?

The Bachelor of computer application is the 3 years under graduation course that is equivalent to bachelor's of technology. After completing the BCA course the best option is to do Masters degree in the same field to further enhance the skill in technically.

If you want to go for Job after completion of BCA then there are many companies were offering job for the BCA students. Some of the companies which are given jobs are mentioned below.

1. Infosys
2. CBI
3. SSC
4. UPSE
5. BSNL
6. BHEL
7. Accenture
8. Microsoft
9. Sony
10. DEL
20th May 2015, 08:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCA? What should I do after completing BCA?

Yes of course. BCA is good option after intermediate because it has plenty of opportunities in IT Field. TheMajority of IT companies preferred BCA and B.Sc (Computer Science). Compared with the B.Sc (CS), BCA course has good demand in current scenario. To apply for BCA course, you should have completed intermediate with Mathematics from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories.

There are no entrance examination for BCA course, but few top institution may conduct the entrance examination. After completing BCA course, you will get the jobs in top MNCs like TCS, Wipro, Infosys, CTS, IBM, HCL, Aricent and Accenture. Your pay will be 15,000 to 20,000 per month. The packages are differ from a company to company. Even, you can go for the MCA or MBA course.
20th May 2015, 11:36 PM
savneybillford

BCA stands for Bachelors in Computer Application. Of course this is a good course. In this course you will learn different types of programming languages, code writing, working with several microprocessors, assembly level languages and so on.
After completing BCA you can join a job or you can pursue MCA. Where you will learn advanced techniques. MCA finds many job opportunities in software companies. You can study further and can do M.Tech in computer sciences after clearing GATE exam and later be qualified more than a BE(engineering) graduate.
11th July 2017, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I AM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF BCA . i want to do MBA AFTER THAT.
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO SELECT BEST SUITABLE BRANCH IN MBA ,SO THAT IT SHOULD BE RELATED TO MY COURSE.
THANK YOU.
4th March 2021, 04:59 PM
Maahi14

Yes if you have interest in computer science and it's applications then you can opt for BCA. After BCA you can give several competitive exams-
Indian Air Force.
IBPS for Bank PO/Clerk.
Indian Navy.
SSC UDC/LDC.
Indian Army.
UPSC(for IAS/IPS/IFS).
Indian Post Office(IPO).
Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?