18th May 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language?

Dear Sir,
I want to give UGC-NET for Economics subject.
Can you please guide me some of my concerns-
1] Can I give Economics UGC-NET paper in Marathi?
2]Or is there only Hindi and English language of question paper for Economics?
As one of my friend is interested in giving Exam for UGC-NET for Economics. But she is not familiar with English. So, can she give exam (UGC NET-ECONOMICS) in Marathi?
Thanks in advance sir.
Best Regards

23rd May 2015, 12:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the question papers of UGC-NET(Economics) also comes in Marathi Language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I want to give UGC-NET for Economics subject.
Can you please guide me some of my concerns-
1] Can I give Economics UGC-NET paper in Marathi?
2]Or is there only Hindi and English language of question paper for Economics?
As one of my friend is interested in giving Exam for UGC-NET for Economics. But she is not familiar with English. So, can she give exam (UGC NET-ECONOMICS) in Marathi?
Thanks in advance sir.
Best Regards
No, UGC NET question papers is not comes in Marathi Language.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?