18th May 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?

Hi,
Can anyone help me to clear the interview for a Software Developer post in Aricent Technologies of Gurgaon? How many rounds they take? What type of questions I have to face in the HR round? How I should have to prepare?
Please somebody help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  2. How many rounds are there in Hexaware Technologies On-campus Interview? Tips to crack this interview?
  3. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Hexaware Technologies Off-campus Interview? Tips to prepare for HR round?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  5. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  6. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I join Aricent after working in Hexaware Technologies if I was rejected by Aricent during campus interview?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
  9. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  10. How many rounds are there in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in Telephonic round?
  11. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  12. What is the exact procedure followed for Infosys campus placement?
  13. Which are the Books to be referred for IBPS PO/MT Interview?
  14. Tips to crack the IBPS PO interview?
  15. How can I prepare to crack CTS off-campus interview? What kinds of questions are asked in GD, HR and Technical rounds?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  17. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  18. How many rounds are there in HCL Technologies Interview? Tips for preparation?
22nd May 2015, 05:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many rounds are available in Aricent Technologies Interview for Software Developer post? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? Tips to crack this Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can anyone help me to clear the interview for a Software Developer post in Aricent Technologies of Gurgaon? How many rounds they take? What type of questions I have to face in the HR round? How I should have to prepare?
Please somebody help me.
Selection round:-

Aptitude test
Technical test
HR

HR question papers of Aricent:-

1. Introduce yourself.

2. What are your greatest strengths?

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

4. Why do you want to work at our company?

5. Out of all the candidates that we have interviewed, why should we choose you only?

6. Tell us about the skills which are required for this position?

7. Can you work under pressure?

8. Are You Comfortable Working In A Team?

9. In what areas do you need to improve your skills?

10. Where do you see yourself five years from now?

11. Do you have any questions for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?