19th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?

I am a student of class 12th (PCB). I want to study MBBS from U.S.A or Australia..My father is not able to afford the huge expense.Which exam should i give to get admission in MBBS with good scholarships??
thankyou!

17th May 2018, 06:51 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship exam to get admission in MBBS in USA or Australia?

If you want to get admission in MBBS in USA you should have studied the Pre-Medical course leading to Bachelor of Science then you have to take MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) and have to score 500+ marks. On the basis of MCAT examination score you can apply for top medical schools in USA through AAMC portal. Fore more details you should visit to the official website of USMLE.

If you want to get admission in MBBS in Australia you have to take Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test (UMAT) and an English Language Proficiency test.

There are many scholarship programs available in USA and Australia also the top medical universities offering scholarship to their international students. Some scholarship programs are listed below:-
> AFPHM John Snow Scholarship, Australia
> University of Melbourne Baillieu Scholarship, Australia
> University of Wollongong Scholarships
> ACLS Scholarship for Healthcare Providers, USA
> UCLA David Geffen Medical Scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?