19th May 2015, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?

Mene 12th kiya h commerce s...or m media m intersted ho..to kya mjhe 12th k bad mass com. Course m addimition mil skta h..kya y m 12th bad kr skti ho

plzzz tell me ans.

19th May 2015, 07:02 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?

yes you can do course in mass communication.

here are the STREAMS which provide degree in mass communication:-

1)B.Sc in Mass Communication/Journalism :-

If you have a flair writing and do not wish to continue with commerce any longer, then from all the degrees, mass communication would be just the right option for you. You can specialize in print journalism, advertising, radio journalism or television journalism; working as a reporter, copy editor, editor, content writer, web editor, producer or journalist.

2)B.A IN MASS COMMUNICATION

3)B.A IN MEDIA AND MASS COMMUNICATION

4)B.Sc IN JOURNALISM

5)B.Sc IN ADVERTISEMENT

6)B.A IN JOURNALISM

7)DIPLOMA IN ONLINE/MULTIMEDIA JOURNALISM
19th May 2015, 10:26 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?

Mass communication is one of the best career option for the Young stars in today's life. Just like other courses the candidate must have eligibility criteria to study mass communication. If the candidate is interested to study mass communication in graduation then, he must have passed 12th standard. The candidate must have studied 12th with science stream or commerce stream.

You have completed your 12th with commerce, so you are eligible to study mass communication in graduation.
20th May 2015, 12:03 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for doing Mass Communication after 12th Commerce.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Criteria:

> Student's age should not be less than 20 years of age at the time of admission or should complete 20 years before 1st October of the year in which admission is sought.

Education Qualification:

> Aspirants should have successfully completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.

> The minimum marks for gaining admission is 55%. However, most of the universities insist on 1st division in aggregate of 3 main subjects and 1 elective subject in XII th standard.

> Some colleges also want their student to be fluent in English language and expect at least 75 marks in the subject.
22nd November 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 12th science right now and i want to make my career as a traveler journalist i just wanted to know that. what should i do for this after 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?