20th May 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Is MBBS best to do having 65% in 12th PCB?

I have 65% in 12th with pcb is mbbs is best for me. if not than what can i do.
what is the scope in bio tech and what is starting salary

please toll me what is right for me at this condition

please save my future

20th May 2015, 03:24 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is MBBS best to do having 65% in 12th PCB?

12th Class marks doesn't matters in MBBS you must need to clear the AIPMT exam conducted by Central Board of Secondary education ,All MBBS colleges provide admission on the behalf of AIPMT marks (All India Pre Medical test ) , If you score good marks in AIPMT test and got admission in any good or government college then its better to take admission and forget about 12th class marks

Eligibility criteria Biotech
10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. In some other institutions, the 10+2 pass percentage required is 55%. Whereas some colleges consider physics, chemistry and biology combination of subjects as a basic entry level qualification

Fresh graduates in this field can generally bag a monthly salary in the range of Rs 8,000 to Rs 20,000
20th May 2015, 05:54 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is MBBS best to do having 65% in 12th PCB?

# MBBS stands for Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery.

# First of all, I would like to clarify that marks obtained in 10+2 is not considerd while admission in MBBS. Actually, admission in MBBS course is done on the basis of an entrance examination. Only the marks obtained in that concerned entance examination is considered for selection in MBBS course.

# It is good to see that you have scored very good marks in 10+2. It is only the strong basic concepts and elementary knowledge in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology which helps in better performance in Medical entrance examination.

# So only sound knowledge in concerned subjects are required rather than high percentage marks.

# As far as MBBS or Biotech is concerned both fields are lucrative in nature and provides good career prospects.

# It is only the solely discretion of candidate what course/career option to choose or not depending upon his/her interest, knowledge, potential, capability, experience etc.
20th May 2015, 07:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

AS you have scored 65% mark in +2 which is just 1st class , but if you are interested to do Medical you can go for it , for this you have to appear Medical entrance exams ..

AIIMS
AIPMT
KIMS UG MEDICAL
ODISHA JEE MEDICAL
RPMT

You have to score good ranks in this above Medical entrance test , to get admission in medical colleges.for this you have to work hard & Prepare well to be a best doctor.

List of best medical colleges in India.

All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)

Christian Medical College, Vellore (CMC, Vellore)

Maulana Azad Medical College(MAMC)

Armed Forces Medical College(AFMC)

Kasturba Medical College(KMC)

Lady Hardinge Medical College(LHMC)

Grant Medical College

University College of Medical Sciences & GTB Hospital

King George's Medical University

Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute
20th May 2015, 09:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection of course for your further studies primarily depends upon your interest towards that course and all the factors such as scope of course , cost of studying , pressure by others etc. are the secondary things .

If you are interested about the MBBS course then you must go for the same having 65% marks in your senior secondary examination which is enough for pursuing this course as this is a four year bachelor degree course with high scopes and respect as completing this you will be likely to be a doctor .

To get admission in the good colleges at reasonable cost you should look to crack either of the entrance examinations like AIIMS , AIPMT , State PMT and few other private colleges entrance examinations otherwise you will have to pay a lot for pursuing this course .

Also if you are looking for technical field then you go for the either of Biotechnology , Microbiology and Biochemical having a very high scopes .Also for pursuing this course you should look to clear the engineering entrance examination so that you get admitted in the college offering high placements.

Do not get frustrated by thinking about your future and enjoy your present as there is many options for you after your graduation so keep on working hard and keep trying for your better present so that you can shape your future in your desired way .
29th June 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I scored 65.4% overall 654 out of 1000 I got admission in best college in only 1 phase counselling for BSC biotechnology which 3 years UG program but I go to BBA which one is good is scored 12th marks are good that I have got in this college which one I need to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?