21st May 2015, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MBBS from India or from London?

i have to go to london because my family is going to shift there. plz help me to what will be better? to do mbbs from london or india?

Related Questions:
  1. Would it be better to do MBBS in London or India? What kind of screening is required?
  2. How to study MBBS in London on self finance?
  3. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  4. After MBBS from China can I do PG studies in London? Procedure to do it in London? Exams to write?
  5. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  6. How to do PG in London after doing MBBA from Kakatiya Medical College?
  7. Preparation criteria for the MBBS entrance exam? Is MS Cadiology a good course to pursue for a good job in UK or India?
  8. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  9. Procedure for doing P.G course in India for students with foreign MBBS degrees?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  11. How to study law in India after doing foundation law in London University
  12. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Career options after MBBS? Steps to be taken for preparation? What are the various steps after MBBS in India and outside India?
  14. Recognised Institutes for PG course in dibetology in india after mbbs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is London degree accepted for IPS?
  16. Scope for Cytogenetics in India? What is the expected salary?
  17. Affordable MBBS institutes of India which costs less than $4000 per annum?
  18. After MBBS from Europe is there any entrance exam in India to practice it?
5th September 2016, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do MBBS from India or from London?

Both MBBS in London and in India are good options. Since your family is shifting to London, so pursuing MBBS in London is a viable option. However, you should choose the place of your MBBS course as per the below factors.

- The ranking of the institute in which you are seeking admission.
- The exposure and infrastructure offered by the institute.
- The fee structure and your personal convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?