21st May 2015, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Course fee for M.Tech Biotechnology in USA?

I am final year student of BTech Bio technology am planning to do my Mtec Biotechnology in USA any college, total how much cost for studding this course in USA any of college
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do my MSc Biotechnology from USA? I am doing TYBSc Biotechnology
  2. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  3. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  4. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to go to USA for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from India?
  6. How to go to USA for M.Tech after B.Tech from India?
  7. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. List of branches which are there in M.Tech?
  10. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  11. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  12. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  13. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  14. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  15. List of Biotechnology colleges in Lucknow for M.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  16. Detailed information about the fee expenses of pursuing Ph.D in USA? How can I proceed?
  17. How may I do my Ph.D in USA? Is it necessary to do MS in USA for the same? I've completed M.Tech in India
  18. How may I pursue PhD in Biotechnology form USA after completing M.Tech in India?
23rd May 2015, 07:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee for M.Tech Biotechnology in USA?

The exact course fee for M.Tech or MS in Biotechnology in USA cannot be stated exactly. This is because there are numerous institutes across USA and each one of them have a different fee structure. Moreover, the expense also depends on the location in which you are staying. Even the course fee also depends on the credit hours you take for the course. For example, if you take three credit hours for a semester wherein each credit hour is of 3000$ then you need to pay 9000$ for the semester as tution fees along with other institutional charges. SO you need to check out the fee structure from the universities which are in your choice list. You can comment below the list of institutes and we will provide you the detailed fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?