21st May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

Respected Sir,
I want to study in another CBSE School
for class 10th after passing my 9th standard.
Please let me know how can I get CBSE registration
in 10th class from one CBSE school to other CBSE
affiliated school after passing 9th class?

Related Questions:
22nd May 2015, 05:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

To get admission in 10th standard in another school after completion of your 9th standard, you need to obtain Transfer Certificate from your past school where you have pursued 9th standard and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission in 10th standard. Along with Transfer Certificate, you need to submit your Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard Marks sheet, etc. and you need to complete the entire application procedure to get admission in 10th standard in new school.
23rd May 2015, 09:31 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?

Yes, you can take admission only in CBSE schools in 10th after completing 9th from other school.
Changing school in 10th after does not seems a great idea unless there is a verh strong reason.
If you have no other options left then you can change the school.

For admission in any other school in 10th, you need to have
-Transfer Certificate from the school you have completed 9th standard.
-Marksheet of 9th standard.
-Character Certificate issued by the sfhool you have passed 9th showing that he/she is not involved in any disciplinary action in the school.

If you have all these documents available then you can easily get admission in any other CBSE schools in 10th after completing 9th from.other CBSE school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?