21st May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I considered to be pass if disqualified in Physics Theory of 12th ISC Board exam?

Friends,
I am a Science student of ISC 12th standard
and appeared in the Board exam this year.
I am scare if I fail in Theory of Physics
but I scored well marks in Practical.
So, will a persön failed in Theory will be
made pass in ISC Board?

22nd May 2015, 09:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I considered to be pass if disqualified in Physics Theory of 12th ISC Board exam?

You will definitely be considered if you do fail in Physics theory paper. A person is only considered to be a failed candidate, if and only he/she is unable to pass in the below mentioned subjects;

> English

> Hindi/Bengali(whichever is your 2nd lang)

> Any two other subjects

Therefore, if you do pass in the above mentioned subjects then you are considered to be a passed out candidate.
22nd May 2015, 10:35 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I considered to be pass if disqualified in Physics Theory of 12th ISC Board exam?

No, you will not considered as pass even if you are failed in one subjects.To get pass certificate then candidate must have to pas in all subjects. If a student is failed in one subject then he/she is considered as failed in ISC Board. The candidate must have re-appear for the particular Exam . If you are failed in theory of Physics then you need to write the exam again.
9th March 2016, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

If someone failed in two subjects in science stream i.e. phy. And chem. Of 12th. Then should he be repeat whole class or reappear in two subjects.
18th March 2016, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

if total marks {theory practical} in any one subject is less than 40 in ISC exam,will the candidate be declared as PASS ? .If he fails .if he has to re-appear in ISC exam ? All six subjects or the particular subject in which he failed?
2nd March 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in physics and I have not given the math s exam but all subject are passed. Will I declared to be fail?
8th March 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I consider pass if I scored a good marks in praticial and bad marks in theory paper
26th May 2018, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered pass in CBSE 12th, if got aggregate 40 marks in Chemistry but only 12 marks in theory
8th July 2020, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Actually i failed in physics in class 12 of ISC board. But i managed to get pass certifiacte according to the rule of ISC. Then i changed my stream from science to art and now i am doing BA.. so i want to know can i appear for cds (combine defence service) after my graduation get over. Please anyone solve this problem as soon as possible and I'll be very thankful to that person
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?