21st May 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?

Hello,
Can I do Bachelors of Hotel Management course. As I am studying in Diploma in Civil Engineering? I have taken admission on my 10th markseet basis. So, I am eligible or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  2. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed Civil Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis?
  3. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing Diploma program on 10th basis?
  4. Procedure to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Computer Engineer?
  5. How to join in any hotel management course after completing diploma in civil engineering after 10th
  6. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  7. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  9. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  10. What to do after completing 3 years of Hotel Management?
  11. What to do after completing 3 years of hotel management?
  12. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  13. Will I get better placement after completing Diploma in Hotel Management? Is it worth to study B.Sc/Diploma in Hotel Management?
  14. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  15. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  16. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  17. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
25th May 2015, 07:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma course?

No, I am sorry to say that as you have not appeared for your +2 level examination, therefore you are not eligible to do BHM course as the minimum educational qualification to pursue this course in to pass in 12th standard.

Below however, I have mentioned the Eligibility criteria to pursue Hotel Management course, if you fulfill the below mentioned criteria then surely you are eligible for Hotel Management course;

> Candidate must have passed +2 level of examination from a reputed Institute

> English should be one of the main subject in +2 level

> Candidate's age(General & OBC) should not exceed more than 22 years at the time of applying for the course

> Age relaxation of 3 years is provided in case of SC/ST candidates
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?