21st May 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?

Is it better to do B.tec in aeronautical engineering and then pilot training course or directly pilot training after class 12? Which one will be better? What is the average cost for pilot training course in India and abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. From where should I do Pilot Training course among India and Abroad? Total cost to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  2. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  3. Is it beneficial to do Commercial Pilot Training in Abroad after completing 12th?
  4. Possibility to do Pilot Training course in Abroad for 12th Commerce candidate? Expected starting salary after completing Pilot Training course from Abroad?
  5. List of institutes with total expenses to do Pilot Training course in Abroad?
  6. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  7. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  8. How can I apply for Commercial Pilot Training in abroad? Job opportunities and total expense?
  9. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  11. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best Pilot training institute in India? Where to get training in India or Abroad?
  13. How may I become commercial pilot? What's the requirements and cost of training for the same? I have passed diploma in civil engineering after 12th(science).
  14. Can I get a scholarship for pilot training? Is the job guaranteed and what is the total cost in abroad?
  15. What to do in 4th semester training? Which is the best place for doing training in Electronic and Engineering in India and Abroad?
  16. Best pilot training institute in India
  17. How to do Pilot training after finishing 12th?
  18. Payment for Pilot training along with License programme?
18th June 2016, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Better to go for Pilot training aftre B.tech in Aeronautical Engineering or after 12th class? Average cost of training in India and abroad?

HOW MUCH FEES (APPROXIMATELY) FOR PRIVATE COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING COURSE IN INDIA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?