21st May 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?

Sir,
I have appeared for 12th commerce and will continue for graduation in same stream . also i want to opt for an additional diploma in Banking And Finance
but don't know the exact procedure of pursuing it. Please help me in giving the procedure in detail to avoid any further confusions.thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  3. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  4. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  5. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  6. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing 12th?
  7. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  9. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  13. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  14. Eligibility to apply for online Diploma in Banking & Finance course at IIFB? Procedure to apply and date of IIFB entrance exam?
  15. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  16. What can I do before or after 12th for Banking and Finance sector?
  17. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  18. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
22nd May 2015, 10:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have appeared for 12th commerce and will continue for graduation in same stream . also i want to opt for an additional diploma in Banking And Finance
but don't know the exact procedure of pursuing it. Please help me in giving the procedure in detail to avoid any further confusions.thanking you.
Normally, the notification for Diploma in Banking and Finance released during the month of April/May, which is published in the official website and respective university official Notice board. The applicant can download the application from the official and submit it to the respective Institution by the fee prescribed fees. Let's see the eligibility criteria required for Diploma in Banking and Finance,

Students should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent from a recognized board. Those candidates with a pass in 10+2 or an equivalent from a recognized board can also apply. The upper age limit to apply for Diploma in Banking and Finance course is 21 years. The lower age limit is 15 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?