21st May 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for doing diploma course in Electronics after 12th in Commerce stream?

I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS, BUT I M PASS IN 12th IN COMMERCE STREAM.....

21st May 2015, 09:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing diploma course in Electronics after 12th in Commerce stream?

Admission in Diploma in Electronics is based on 10th standard and you need to appear for polytechnic entrance exam to get admission. The selection is purely based on merit and you need to get a decent rank in the entrance exam and you will be allotted college according to your rank through counselling.

Therefore, you can surely apply for polytechnic entrance exam as you have the minimum qualification which is 10th standard. You have done 12th commerce which will not help you to get any lateral entry admission in Diploma. Only ITI holders get relaxation for admission.
21st May 2015, 10:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for doing diploma course in Electronics after 12th in Commerce stream?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue Diploma in Electronics Engineering:

>> Candidates those who complete their 10th Class are eligible to pursue Diploma course in Electronics Engineering.

>> Candidate must have studied "English" as one of the subjects in 10th Class.

>> Candidates must have passed 45% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects to be eligible for doing Diploma in Electronics Engineering.

>> Candidates are required to give an Entrance Examination to be eligible for getting admission in 3 year Diploma Course.

>> Since you have passed 12th Class from a recognized university, you are certainly eligible to appear in Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
21st May 2015, 10:06 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for Electronics. To apply for diploma in Electronics, you should have completed 10th Std from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. You must have studied Mathematics important subject at intermediate level. You must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th Std and 55% marks for reserved categories. The application forms will be available in the month of April or May in the Official Website of their respective university or college.
21st May 2015, 11:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I WANT TO DO DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS, BUT I M PASS IN 12th IN COMMERCE STREAM.....

The eligibility needed for doing Diploma in Electronics is candidate should have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education with at least 50% aggregate.

The colleges where you can opt for doing Diploma in Electronics is listed below:

• Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology, Thane
  • Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, Matunga West, Mumbai
  • Government Polytechnic, Mumbai
  • National Education Management, Mumbai
  • Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic, Mumbai
  • A.C. Patil College of Engineering, Navi Mumbai
  • K C College of Management Studies, Colaba, Mumbai
  • Thakur Polytechnic, Kandivali East, Mumbai
  • A.S.M.R Institute of technology & Management (ASMR), Mathura
  • Aditya Institute of Technology and Management
  • Aryabharathi Polytechnic
  • Baldwin Polytechnic
  • EIT Polytechnic College
  • Ganpati Polytechnic for Engineering, Yamuna Nagar
  • Jyothishmathi Institute of Technology and Sciences, Karimnagar
  • Marathwada Institute of Technology
22nd May 2015, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are eligible for diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for diploma course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
29th June 2017, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 5% marks in 12th commerce and i want to do electronics diploma can i do this and how and what is the scope of doing this
22nd August 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i did 12th commerce and i am trying to do jexpo(polytechnic exam) after a good rank i am trying to do electronics coerce in polytechnic college (diploma course) .My question is am i doing right??????
9th July 2021, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir
I have done 12 th commerce abd would like do some Cartier in electronics field basically led and driver's with automation .is there any course related to the same
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?