22nd May 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?

I want to study abroad and I want to take loan approx 7 lacs but my father got retired. Is it possible to take loan? cause SBI bank manger in our locality said no
to provide loan.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get education loan if have no mortgage to show?
  2. How can I claim for Tax Rebate against Education Loan taken by my Father-in-Law for my wife's education?
  3. If living in rented house can I apply for Education loan?
  4. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  5. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  6. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  7. Can I get education loan for MBBS which cost 5 lakhs per anum? Required documents for the same?
  8. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  9. Is it possible to show Brother-in-Law's IT file as a guarantor instead of father to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  10. How can I take another Loan for PG course if already took for UG course?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. Should I study abroad or not if financially I am unable to take the decision?
  14. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to change Personal Loan into Education Loan if applied in SBI to study B.Tech?
  16. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  17. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  18. Problem Getting Fees from my SBI education loan Account
23rd May 2015, 12:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?

Yes, it is possible to get education loan even if your father has retired. Although the bank asks for a stable source of income of the family for education loan yet it offers loan if any of the below mentioned grounds are satisfied.

- Your father is getting pension.
- Any other family members is having income from a stable source.
- You get admission in a well reputed institute having good exposure facilities.
- There is a third party guarantor who has income from a stable source.
9th June 2017, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan of 7 lakhs from SBI bank after retirement of my father?

Can I get education loan up to 7 lacks from SBI for Amity MBA ? Despite My father is a farmer ?
15th July 2017, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Hi, In a word, wow!! I can't believe the funds are in my account already. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You made what is usually a long, drawn out and intimidating chore into a very pleasant and streamlined experience, and you for the wonderful service. You are both quite awesome! if you need an urgent loan you can reach them on there email [email protected]
12th August 2017, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

Do you need a loan? We provide fair loans to both personal, collaborative and investors. We make car loans, car loan, personal loan, christmas loans, business loan, education loan, debt consolidation, e t.c. Contact us with info Name: Address: [email protected]
6th October 2019, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir my father has no job no salary and even house is also rent then can i get loan without collateral
12th December 2022, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

My mother is retired officer's wife,is she eligible for co signer for my educational loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?