22nd May 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I am pursuing LLB and want to study
LLM in Abroad. Can you tell me for admission
what is the procedure? Which are the
universities providing LLM in Abroad?
What entrance exams I must face?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad
  2. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Law in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biochemistry) to B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  9. List of reputed universities which offer MBBS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of reputed universities which offer M.Sc(Computer Science) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of universities which offer LLM course in India
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Optometry) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?
  14. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  15. Procedure to apply for MS in abroad without any Entrance Exam? List of good universities in India for MS course? How to apply for MS course in these universities?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad?
  18. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
2nd October 2021, 05:39 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of universities which offer LLM course in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?

Here is the list of Universities offer LLM Course in Abroad:-

*University of Toronto
Canada

*University of Alberta
Canada

*University of Greenwich
London, United Kingdom

*Harvard University
USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?