22nd May 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

Sir,
I am studying 3rd year B.Tech student and belongs to Computer Science Engineering department. After my B.Tech I want to study in Abroad. But I want to know that what should I do in Abroad in between MBA and MS? I am totally confused.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  3. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  4. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing T.Y.B.Com?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  6. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  7. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com Pass course?
  10. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to go abroad after completing regular MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  14. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  15. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  16. What should I pursue among B.Com, BBA, BMS and ICAI to study MBA in Abroad being a SYJC candidate?
  17. Which is the favourable country to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses of MBA in Abroad?
  18. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
23rd May 2015, 07:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. Both MS and MBA are very good courses yet both are completely different. MS is more of technical aspect whereas MBA is more of management aspect. Hence you should pursue the course in which you are interested and comfortable. You should analyze your interests and your career goals and have to decide in which field you want to work when you enter your professional life. You should take the decision as per this analysis since there is ample scope after both these courses especially if you excel in it. Since you are doing B.Tech so you know the fundamentals of MS very well. Now just study the fundamentals of management wherein mathematical analysis and critical thinking are essential and then take the decision as per your comfort and interest.
23rd May 2015, 09:14 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study among MS and MBA in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?

It depends upon your choice, because if you want to improve your knowledge and your skills in Computer science stream, you can go for MS(Computer science) by choosing any good university. In case, if you want to change to your stream and if you want to learn business management skills like marketing, finance, etc. then you can join in MBA course. So, you should decide whether you should join in MS or MBA.
24th May 2015, 09:21 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue MS or MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course. The selection of course depends upon your interest. If you are interested in Science, choose MS course or if you are interested in Business, it is best to choose MBA course. To get admission in MS course in Abroad, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination or if you are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad then, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL.IELTS examinations to get admission in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?