22nd May 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?

Friends,
I am studying in 11th Science in India and
I want go to pursue my studies after 12th in USA.
is it possible for me? If yes, please can you tell
all that is required to do so?

23rd May 2015, 08:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?

Yes, it is possible to study in USA after completion of your 12th in Science stream. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the US institutes take admission for graduation courses. You need to appear in SAT and one english proficiency test between IELTS and TOEFL. After appearing the tests, you will get the scores. On getting the scores, you need to apply online in the US institutes. You will need a resume and statement of purpose while applying. SO make sure you have a strong and good resume and statement of purpose before applying. Some institutes may conduct Skype or telephonic interview. On getting selected you need to prove your financial stability and apply for Visa.

23rd May 2015, 09:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to study in USA after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can study your further studies in USA, after the completion of your 12th standard. To do so, first you need to complete one exam called SAT. SAT is a entrance exam, for the candidates, who want to study Bachelors course in USA. So, first you should complete SAT exam to apply for admission in universities of USA. After completing this exam, you can apply for admission in your selected list of universities.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT exam

24th May 2015, 09:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue your higher studies in US after completion of your 12th standard in India. To get admission in US universities for pursuing your higher studies, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL.IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities. You need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in US universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Undergraduate courses in US universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?