22nd May 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?

Hello everyone,
I am doing Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
I want to study my B.Tech in same domain
in Germany. Kindly tell me can I get Education
Loan for this course? Please tell me the procedure.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  4. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  5. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  6. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  7. Can I apply for Education Loan for 50% expense to study MS in Germany?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  9. Should I apply for Education Loan in Financial Institution to study MS in Germany if the amount is above Rs. 20 Lacs? -- [New]
  10. How can I do B.E. in Aeronautical engineering after Diploma in Automobile engineering? How can I get loan to study that course?
  11. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  14. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  15. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  16. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Germany?
  18. Is Germany better country to study MS? Admission criteria and education loan procedure?
26th May 2015, 03:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?

Yes, you can definitely get education loan to study B.Tech in Germany. However, you need to keep in mind that the bank will give loan upto 20 lakhs for your B.tech course in Germany.

Procedure to get the education loan :-

- Get a printout of the prospectus of the concerned college in which you are seeking admission and admission letter.
- Approach any bank close to your residence preferably where you have an account.
- Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan.
- Take the prospectus and admission letter with you.
- Get to know the various details of education loan and the formalities you need to complete.
- Act as per the instructions of the manager to complete all the formalities and sign the requisite documents after reading them to get your education loan sanctioned.
25th June 2020, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech in Germany after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to apply?

After b tech in auto molilel engineering in germany what is job placement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?