23rd May 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?

i failed in class 12th cbse board exam now what can i do to get admission in a college this year itself

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  2. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  3. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I take admission in class 12th CBSE board after failing 11th from ICSE board? -- [New]
  5. Can I take admission in 12th in Bihar Board after failing in class 11th of CBSE board
  6. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  7. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  8. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  12. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  13. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  14. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  15. Giving class 12th NIOS board exam after failing in 12th CBSE board?
  16. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  17. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board?
  18. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
11th October 2011, 01:21 AM
Rajeshcool123abc

Default Re: What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;666069]i failed in class 12th cbse board exam now what can i do to get admission in a college this year itself[/QUOT0t
11th October 2011, 07:06 PM
_Nikhil_Raj_

Default Re: What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?

DEAR, there is no shortcut to success.Atleast you have to pass the compartment OR c.b.s.e also has procedure for improvement test also....SO give any one of them .otherwise you will be considered as just tenth pass .
3rd November 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i joined a hostel in august and i didt gaved my tc there they asked for fee from april and i give them than i was not able to live there and leaved that hostel and joined other school in october now the problem is they are not giving me the fee back i want to know i have not taken addmission in that school than why they are not giving the fee back does cbse allow all that and i have left my clothes and other stuff there they are asking for 9 thousand for my stuff which i left there they are saying that these are hostels rule are they really plz help me out iam of class 8th
4th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I FAILED IN 12TH CBSE EXAM...I FAILED IN 3 SUBJECTS... WHAT CAN I DO
27th December 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i failed 10th class CBSE delhi board exams.can i now get 10th class certificate from NIOS where i can apply for pasport ECNR
13th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

if i m fail in physics and chemistry and pass in maths,english and hindi than what will be my result fail pass or compartment
14th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

can i take admission in class 11th again after giving exam of 12th cbse board in the same year
18th May 2012, 06:56 PM
bantidas

Lightbulb Re: What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I FAILED IN 12TH CBSE EXAM...I FAILED IN 3 SUBJECTS... WHAT CAN I DO
Since you have failed in 3 subjects it means that your preparations were not upto the mark so it would be best to repeat class 12th and study hard for your exams...
There's no good in gaining admission in a college which gives admission to students who fail in 3 subjects...

You must understand that and work accoringly...

I can only suggest the path walking on it or not is purely your decision...!!!
28th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have a compart in chemistry in cbse 12 plz suggest me how can i get admission in engg. Collage and i also have chance to obtain good marks in aieee.
29th May 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I passed my 12 cbse examination, but I'm not satisfied with the marks I'hv got. Is there a provition for students like me to give reexamination?
9th June 2012, 10:16 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can do diploma even if you are failed in +2 class.because diploma is not a graduation;it is a pre-graduation which is done even after 10th also.
9th June 2012, 10:22 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

yes you can do diploma even if you are failed in +2 class.because diploma is not a graduation;it is a pre-graduation which is done even after 10th also.
10th June 2012, 06:50 AM
Radhakrishna143

i joined a hostel in august and i didt gaved my tc
there they asked for fee from april and i give
them than i was not able to live there and leaved
that hostel and joined other school in october
now the problem is they are not giving me the
fee back i want to know i have not taken addmission in that school than why they are not
giving the fee back does cbse allow all that and i
have left my clothes and other stuff there they
are asking for 9 thousand for my stuff which i
left there they are saying that these are hostels
rule are they really plz help me out iam of class 8th
27th May 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in diploma courses areply fter failig in class 12th and passing class 1oth with 82%?plz reply
29th May 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i m fail in 3 subject what can i do know .......
1st July 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m tanu ,sir mere pas pcb h sir mujhe pcb m fail kiya hua h bt sir mere exm ache gaye the sir m kya karu me ye 1 yr m karab ni karna chahti.
28th May 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

if u ar fail in cbse exam for my opinion that u should repeat 12 again but not cbse mp board
29th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get admission in a college after failing in 12th board CBSE board exam?
301 ENGLISH CORE 040 --- 040 D2
055 ACCOUNTANCY 016 017 033 FT E
054 BUSINESS STUDIES 009 009 018 FT E
030 ECONOMICS 049 --- 049 C1
048 PHYSICAL EDUCATION 010 028 038 FT E
500 WORK EXPERIENCE --- B1
502 PHY & HEALTH EDUCA --- B1
503 GENERAL STUDIES --- B2
Additional Subject
041 MATHEMATICS 001 --- 001 F E
Rakhi 9711225633 [email protected]
27th August 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

SSir i fail only maths....i am prepared for ias then my markshet is not efffect to...ias prepration
26th May 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I'm fail in two subjects Economics and Business Studies what is the procedure now
1st June 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

how to take permission from board to give compartment exam of chemistry and maths of 12 class
26th April 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What I do i fail in 12 commerce in cbsc board and next year I didn't take admion BT this year I want take admission so what I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?