23rd May 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for ICICI bank PO exam?

I havent got any email and sms from ICICI for PO exam but one fo my frend got that I have secured 66% and 64% marks in 10 and 12th and 66% in B.Tech I want to know where I am lacking plz help me out

23rd May 2015, 06:37 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for ICICI bank PO exam?

If you have scored above 55% marks in graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for ICICI PO exam. Your age should be below 25 years. For SC/ST candidate's the age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

Selection procedure for ICICI PO exam-

1. Online Aptitude Test
2. Psychometric Test
3. Group Discussion
4. Personal Interview

Pattern for ICICI PO exam:-

Verbal Reasoning : 30 Questions - 10 Mins
Numerical Reasoning : 20 Questions - 30 Mins
Figurative Questions : 20 Questions - 10 Mins
Logical Reasoning : 25 Questions - 10Mins
Data Interpretation : 10 Questions
Data Sufficiency : 15 Questions

For more details about ICICI Bank recruitment, Please visit to http://www.icicibank.com/
24th May 2015, 12:26 AM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility for ICICI bank PO exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I havent got any email and sms from ICICI for PO exam but one fo my frend got that I have secured 66% and 64% marks in 10 and 12th and 66% in B.Tech I want to know where I am lacking plz help me out

It might happen that your email or the phone number has been wrongly noted in the ICICI database, so you need to confirm one more time your contact information. And don't worry, try your best one day you will achieve the best out of best. Even though you are having good marks in your academic studies.
24th May 2015, 09:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment:

You are certainly eligible to appear in ICICI bank PO (Probationary Officer) recruitment with the percentages mentioned above. In general, the basic percentage required in Graduation is "55% marks (Aggregate)" in any discipline. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for ICICI Bank PO Recruitment is "Graduation or Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. Remember, Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for selection process. ICICI considers the following threshold criteria for shortlisting,

>> Candidates who have completed Graduation with minimum 55% (aggregate) marks in any discipline.

Age Criteria : (As on 30th June, 2015)

Upper age - 25 years (Candidates should have been born on or after 30th June, 1990)
24th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility Criteria:

-You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.
-You must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate.
-Your age should not be exceed 25 years at the time of appearing for PO exam.

Selection Process:
  • Online Aptitude Test
  • Online Psychometric Assessment
  • Group Discussion
  • Personal Interview
15th December 2015, 11:27 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank PO exam are as under :-

-The candidate age should not be more than 25 years of age .

-The candidate must have passed graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks in aggregate .

-The candidate must have knowledge in Computer Operations/Languages and must have proficiency in English language .

The selection process for the ICICI Bank PO involves of

* Written Exam ,

* Group Discussion ,and

* Interview .

The written exam is divided into three sections:

* Verbal Comprehension,

* Numerical Ability, and

* Logical Reasoning .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?