23rd May 2011, 06:15 PM
geetasolanki

Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?

we had completed our bsc in2000 and now we want to do msc through distance education. so please give me the name of colleges which provides the facilities of distance education.

Related Questions:
  1. How to continue my studies in distance after doing BSc(Maths, Physics)? Names of the colleges offering MSc computer in distance?
  2. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
  3. Can I do Ph.D marketing through distance education? Colleges providing such facilities?
  4. Is it a disadvantage to do open schooling through private?
  5. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  6. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  7. List of the colleges in UP offering MSc Physics through correspondence or distance education? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Phil or Ph.D from distance education after passing MSc in EVS from Vidyasagar University
  9. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  10. List of colleges or universities offering MSc Mathematics after B.E computer science engineering in distance education mode?
  11. Colleges offering MSc Statistics through distance education?
  12. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  13. Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?
  14. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  15. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
  16. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  18. List of colleges offering MSc Biotechnology through distance education?
26th June 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?

The institute which provide msc microbiology in distance education in india
10th July 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of colleges offering facilities of distance education in MSc course?

do you have M.ed correspondence course
25th October 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering MSc biochemistry in distance
13th August 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Names of colleges offering distance education in MSc Actuarial Science?
5th September 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Which University offer M.Sc Statistics course through distance education in Tamil Nadu?
22nd September 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i had completed my BSc and i want to continue my study with MSc(Mathematics) through distance Education. Please help me how i can admit and continued my education.
12th January 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO M.SC IN BOTANY THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION.GIVE ME DETAILS COLLEGES WHICH PROVIDES THESE COURSE.
27th June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Any universities which offering MSc Statistics...>?
27th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Pls give the univrsity/es whic offering MSc Statistics...?
25th September 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Msc food science & technology providing distance education colleges
6th January 2016, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Name of the college who offering distance education in msc maths in Nagpur maharashtra state
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?