24th May 2015, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?

Sir/Mam,
I am doing civil engineering 3rd year. I want to do summer internship for 2 months at Hyderabad. Please tell me how can I approach the companies.? What would be the procedure which we need to follow for applying internships? I am not sure about the steps so please explain.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  3. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  4. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  8. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  9. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  10. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  11. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  12. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Information about doing internship training in prestigious organization being 3rd year Civil engineering student?
  15. Am I eligible to do Internship being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student? List of companies offering Internship in Hyderabad?
  16. Procedure for applying in internship in companies like TCS, Infosys, IBM and Accenture?
  17. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
31st May 2015, 12:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in companies while doing 3rd year civil engineering?

Training is the main period for every engineering student. As it provide a lot of practical knowledge to us.

So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedication.

You simply need to consult with the HR manager of the company in which you want to join your training.

Every company has decided some rules that you have to follow for getting training in their company.

Some companies charges some fee for training like BHEL SAIL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?