25th May 2015, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?

i want to ask that i want to do interior designing in women polytechnic ,so can i apply for interior designing n what are the necessary requirements to do such course ...please send me all details regarding this...

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  2. How to do PG in interior designing after doing diploma as well as graduation in interior designing?
  3. Is South Delhi Polytechnic for Women the best to do Interior Designing course?
  4. Eligibility for Diploma in Interior Designing?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation course in interior designing?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing course for B.A. student? Duration of Interior Designing Diploma course?
  7. Is the entrance exam compulsory for interior designing course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing if pursuing B.Sc?
  9. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  10. Fee structure for Interior Designing in Meera Bai Polytechnic College? Which mode of Transport is better for me to go this college?
  11. Is this a good option to do diploma in Interior designing after B.Tech in computer Science? Details of the course?
  12. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  13. M.Sc in furniture designing or in environmental is best after B.Sc in interior designing?
  14. Am I eligible for AMIE in Architecture after completing diploma in interior designing course from JSS Mysore Polytechnic
  15. Eligibility for diploma in Interior designing after diploma in Electrical Engineering after SSC? -- [New]
  16. Which is best college for me to pursue interior designing after completing diploma or HSC?
  17. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  18. How to pursue my studies after completing diploma in interior design from polytechnic college
31st May 2015, 01:53 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to ask that i want to do interior designing in women polytechnic ,so can i apply for interior designing n what are the necessary requirements to do such course ...please send me all details regarding this...
The eligibility criteria required for diploma in Interior designing for both the male and Female candidates are same. Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard or equivalent qualification with 50% of marks are eligible to apply for Diploma in Interior designing course. The selection for admission in Diploma in Interior designing is based on admission Test conducted by the concerned Institution.

The entrance exam pattern covers the syllabus like, Mental Ability, General Knowledge and Sensitivity to Environment, Creativity, Drawing and Communication Skills. So, please prepare well for the entrance exam in order to get admission.
6th March 2016, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?

Is certificates of drawing required for the admission procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?