26th May 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?

sir i got 9492 rank in eamcet i want to join in bams,plz give the information about bams .plz provide me lastyear ranklist of bams.what is the future scope of bams,plz reply me and help me.

30th January 2017, 04:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?

EAMCET is not for government jobs, you can get admission in courses through this entrance exam. Those who have got good rank, will be able to get admission through counselling in their choice of college.

On the basis of 9492 rank in EAMCET, you can't get admission in a government college for BAMS degree, but there is chance of getting admission in a private college. After doing BAMS, you can practice as an ayurvedic doctor.
20th July 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get government job after getting 9492 rank in EAMET? Scope of BAMS?

Sir I am 12sciecepassed from SOS .mean state open school. I want to give the NEET exam. And BAMS.please give me the solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?