23rd May 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

If I clear all my 19 papers of AMIE(Section A and Section B) in 3 years the can I get my degree from AMIE?

sir, if i clears my whole 19 papers of amie (sectionA &sectionB) in 3 years can i get my degree from amie.

26th May 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I clear all my 19 papers of AMIE(Section A and Section B) in 3 years the can I get my degree from AMIE?

engineering Mathematick Question 20010
26th May 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I clear all my 19 papers of AMIE(Section A and Section B) in 3 years the can I get my degree from AMIE?

Engineering Mathematic Question 2010
11th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

How many marks require for the passing?
13th June 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i hv done diploma in mechanics........and in aims what is the procedure of it
4th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility criteria to persue an AMIE degree in electrical engg.?
5th July 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, if i clears my whole 19 papers of amie (sectionA &sectionB) in 3 years can i get my degree from amie.
Yes.
You will become an AMIE holder when u clear all 19 subjects
15th July 2011, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have done I.T.I in machinist trade ( After indermediate with PCM) with 78.57% marks, apprentice and CTI with 80% marks.
Shall i have to clear 19 paper of sec. A & B to complete AMIE?
29th July 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I registered for AMIE in 1986,but not able to complete due to other reasons.But later took BBA and PGDBM and hold a position in the interior design field.But now i thought
of appearing for AMIE exams.Is it possible to register a new,or use my previous registration to appear for the winter 2011 exams.
29th July 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i had done my pre degree with maths,physics & chemistry.I registered for AMIE in 1986 but didnt continue.Later i went on to do BBA,PGDBM.I am employed as
a senior position in an interior design company.If i want to appear for the next winter exams,can i use the old registration number or is it possible by registering
new?
30th July 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in electronic & tellecommunication engineering from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education approved by AICTE can i apply for AMIE Section A from diploma stream????
14th August 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

total no's of papers for b.sc. degree holder in amie
3rd September 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

I am amie electrical branch completed what procedure for job opportunties. How apply for me.
25th September 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do AMIE in civil engineering, i have already done B-Tech in Electrical Engineering & do I have to appear in Section A also ?
27th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:

You need Minimum 3.5 Years to clear AMIE if you are a non-Diploma holder .For Diploma holders minimum duration is 2.5 years.
8th October 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any condition for GATE examination like 60% in AMIE(senior technition)?
2nd December 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: If I clear all my 19 papers of AMIE(Section A and Section B) in 3 years the can I get my degree from AMIE?

Quote:
yes u can
9th January 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

can i apply re registration with old form
24th March 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
how many papers of section B we have to clear to get the provisional from amie.is it mandatory to clear all 9 papers of section b to get provisional.
12th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

if u r clearing ur all nine paper in three years u will become a superman so don,t leave this opportunity go and rock it all the best.
2nd June 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

plz give me question paper of fundasmetal and designe
2nd August 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I CLEAR SEC-A AND SEC-B (03 PAPERS) FROM CIVIL ENGG. BUT UNFORTUNATELY I CAN,NT APPEAR FOR THE RESTPART LAST 4 YEARS. MY QUARY IS CAN I APPEAR FOR THE REST PAPERS. AND HOW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?