26th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?

hello..
i want to know how i can apply to get a scholarship in any foriegn university for btech as i am in 1st year so i want to get ADMISSION THERE.
what are the basic things which are needed to get a scholarship in any reputed foriegn university..and also tell me some university in which i can apply for btech(2nd year) the next year..
reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offers B.Tech with scholarship in Abroad?
  2. How can I get scholarship for further studies in any foreign university?
  3. How can I get admission there in Foreign universities? Scholarship details?
  4. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  5. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  6. List of foreign universities which offer M.Sc and Research program?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  9. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  10. How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?
  11. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  12. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  13. GATE or GRE: Better choice after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Good foreign universities and colleges for M.Tech after doing B.Tech from India?
  15. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  16. What's the procedure to take admission in German university for PG course? List of the universities in Germany offering PG course for foreign students? I have completed my medicine from Ukraine
  17. Universities offering BPT course in Abroad with scholarship?
  18. List of Universities which provides scholarships for studying abroad?
23rd July 2023, 01:17 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Scholarship details in any foreign University for B.Tech and list of Universities for the same?

• Excellent academic record: You must have a very good academic record, with a minimum of 75% aggregate in your 10+2 and graduation.

• High IELTS/TOEFL score: You must have a high IELTS or TOEFL score, typically a minimum of 7.0.

• Research experience: If you have any research experience, such as through an internship or research project, this will be a big plus.

• Personal statement: Your personal statement should be well-written and should highlight your academic achievements, your motivation for studying abroad, and your future plans.

• Letters of recommendation: You should get letters of recommendation from your teachers or professors who can attest to your academic abilities and your potential for success.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

Some universities where you can apply for B.Tech (2nd year) after completing your first year in India:
  • University of Toronto in Canada

• ETH Zurich in Switzerland

• National University of Singapore

• Tsinghua University in China

• Peking University in China

• KAIST in South Korea

• Kyoto University in Japan

• University of Melbourne in Australia[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

These are just a few examples, and there are many other great universities where you can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?