26th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?

i want to know about the minimum expenses for study in the collage of us.... i wanna to become a scientist with a subject of physics or Genetics .... if i will do my B.sc here then is there any chance that any of our indian institute will help me to study abroad if i will get good rank in the collage of india ? plz tell me the detail information about study abroad for B.sc. / M.sc./ Ph.D. with physics or genetics ? plz help me to goal smart...

23rd July 2023, 01:18 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?

• Minimum expenses for studying in the USA: The minimum expenses for studying in the USA will vary depending on the university you attend, the city you live in, and your lifestyle. However, you can expect to spend at least \$20,000 per year on tuition, fees, and living expenses.

• Scholarships: There are many scholarships available for international students who want to study in the USA. These scholarships can help you to cover the cost of your tuition, fees, and living expenses.

• Indian institutes that help with study abroad: There are a few Indian institutes that offer scholarships and other assistance to students who want to study abroad. These institutes include the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the Indian Institutes of Science (IISc), and the University of Delhi.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

If you want to study Physics or Genetics in the USA, you will need to have a strong academic background in these subjects. You will also need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate your English proficiency.
The application process for studying abroad can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start by researching universities that offer programs in Physics or Genetics. You should also start gathering the required documents, such as your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?