26th May 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?

hello,
i want to know about telecom companies which offers good salary and what r there demands to appoint an employee .
i m a b.tech student and do industrial training in telecommunication from telcocrates company in chandigarh.....i want to get job in good telecom companies. plz guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and salary offered to freshers by the telecom based hardware companies?
  3. Which industry is good for Telecom sector? How will I get job in Telecom companies like Apple, Sony, Nokia etc.?
  4. List of top 10 companies which offer good salary?
  5. Which jobs or companies offer a salary above 1 Lakh?
  6. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  7. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  8. Telecom companies that offer Internship for telecom engineering 6th sem students?
  9. Which is the best IT company among TCS, HCL, Accenture, WIPRO
  10. Can I work for companies like Lays & other famous food companies after B.Tech in Food Processing with high salary?
  11. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  12. How is the future of MBA in telecom management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will the application form be rejected with colored photo without date?
  14. Salary of M.Tech fresher in Advance Communication System with a score above 85%? Do telecom companies hire M.Tech students?
  15. What should I do after scoring 63% while studying B.Tech CSE 6th semester?
  16. Summer training for CS branch student near Kanpur?
  17. Can I do internship while in 3rd year B.Tech CSE?
  18. Summer training for student of CS branch near Kanpur?
28th May 2015, 12:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?

It is difficult to get into the telecom industry being a B.Tech student since most of the telecom companies either prefer experienced candidates or higher qualified candidates. So you have two options -

- Go for higher studies and then opt for a job in Telecom industry.
- Start with a telecom company that recruits B.Tech students but you will not get a very high salary.

If you choose second option, then you should try for BSNL and Ericsson since they recruit the B.Tech students. BSNL recruits through an entrance exam - JTO and Ericsson conducts various off-campus recruitment drives. After few years of service, you can switch companies and get a good salaried job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?