23rd May 2011, 09:31 PM
Sandesh manoj Tolumbia

Dates and syllabus of LEET for direct 2nd year admission in B.E in Madhya Pradesh?

i want to know the date and syllabus of let for direct second year admission in B.E.(2011) in madhya pradesh, after diploma in mechanical engineering.
note:- i have done my diploma from mumbai and want to do B.E. in madhya pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I join after completing civil engineering?
  2. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  3. Date LEET 2015 form availability in Haryana
  4. Which government colleges in India offer seats for direct admission 2nd year through LEET exam? Does PEC Chandigarh offer any seats for LEET qualifying students?
  5. In which college of Mumbai should I apply directly to study B.Tech 2nd year with 79.88% in final year of Diploma Civil? -- [New]
  6. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  7. What should i do after diploma in EC? In which state should I do?
  8. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  9. Date of LEET entrance exam for B.Tech direct 2nd year admission? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  10. From where to get the forms of B.Tech LEET government colleges for direct 2nd year admission? What are the important dates?
  11. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  12. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech at PEC through LEET being a diploma student in Electrical Engineering? Examination date and syllabus of LEET?
  14. LEET test dates and forms in Punjab for getting admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical branch?
  15. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Examination date of Chhattisgarh PET?
  17. What is the date of lateral entry test for diploma students in B.Tech?
  18. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private?
15th February 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates and syllabus of LEET for direct 2nd year admission in B.E in Madhya Pradesh?

I am student of diploma 3 year. can i set in iitjee2012?
19th February 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates and syllabus of LEET for direct 2nd year admission in B.E in Madhya Pradesh?

i m a student of diploma 3rd year i want to prepare for lateral entry test ... please guide me
18th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

minimum marks in pet to get addmistion in indra gandhi collage of enggeniering

marks required in pet for enginiering
19th August 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that date shit of 2nd year of b.ed from madhya pradesh
4th May 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

sir mai diploma 3year electrical engg.se hu mujhe B.E.me government college m.p.me addmission chahiye to plz aap mujhe guide kijiye plz sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?