27th May 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography) to become a Geologist?

Hi all,
I am doing B.Sc in Geography with Tourism and Travel management in final year now. I want to go in Geography line. I want to become a Scientist like Geologist. What should I study after B.Sc to achieve my goal? Please help me.

19th June 2015, 11:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography) to become a Geologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,
I am doing B.Sc in Geography with Tourism and Travel management in final year now. I want to go in Geography line. I want to become a Scientist like Geologist. What should I study after B.Sc to achieve my goal? Please help me.
You can study M.Sc in Geology, which will help you to become a Geologist. Those candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in the field of Geology are eligible to apply for M.Sc Geology. Since, you are aspiring to become a Geologist so it is mandatory for you to complete a PhD in Geology after completing Master Degree.
16th September 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study further after completing B.Sc(Geography) to become a Geologist?

I have graduation (bsc) in geography, computer app, & chemistry can i apply for geologist entrance exam. Please help.
20th February 2020, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I did my M.Sc in geography... So can I appear GSI exam...?
29th September 2020, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 12th with geography can in future I apply for geoscientist
15th November 2021, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

hi guys,am doing the following subject ,Life science, Agricultural science ,Maths ,Geography and life orientation,it is possible to do a course of geology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?