26th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study ICSI course for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?

Hello everyone,
Can I do ICSI course as I have done
B.Com and I have just scored 46% in my exam.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MS in USA for a candidate who has secured 58% in M.Pharmacy?
  2. Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking program for a candidate who has secured 42% in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  5. Possibility to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in PCM of 12th?
  6. Can CS course be done after 12th? what are the course details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  8. Possibility to get admission in ICSI for B.Com with C.S. program after completed CPT?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  10. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
  11. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  12. Possibility to study B.Ed for 29 years old candidate who has secured 41% in Graduation?
  13. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 4906 rank in KIITEE? Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in KIIT University?
  15. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 58.2% in 12th Science? List of colleges in Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible to study ICSI course if discontinued B.Com after completing 2nd year?
  17. Courses to study in Graduation for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th Arts?
  18. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
15th June 2015, 11:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study ICSI course for a candidate who has secured 46% in B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Can I do ICSI course as I have done
B.Com and I have just scored 46% in my exam.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you!
Yes, it is possible for you to study ICSI course after completing B.Com. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the ICSI Foundation course. B.Com is Accounting and Management related course so it is good for your career by doing ICSI course after completing B.Com. Those students who complete their Graduation can directly eligible to apply for the ICSI Intermediate program. Please, go through the basic Information about ICSI course,

Institute of Company Secretary of India (ICSI) is four years Professional course, which is split into three levels,

- Foundation Course,
- Intermediate Course,
- Final Course,

ICSI course is Management based on course. ICSI students can learn various Business Techniques and Strategies, which is helpful to develop their career in the Corporate. There is huge demand in Corporate field for those candidate who have successfully completed ICSI program.

Please, refer the Official website - www.icis.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?