27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?

Hi,
I have done 12th PCM with 48% marks 15 years ago. I am working in a Private Limited Hotel with experience of 13 years. I am working as a Supervisor cum Manager. I am handling all Management works. Now I think to study, I want to do Graduation in Hotel Management or any equivalent course of Management in Abroad. But I have a long gap. Can I get Student visa?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad for NIOS student?
  2. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad after completing 12th?
  3. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Abroad being a 34 years old male?
  5. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  6. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  7. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Possibility to study Hotel Management course in Abroad after completing 12th Commerce?
  9. Admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management at Ahmedabad is possible if completed 12th Science from Mumbai?
  10. Should I join Diploma in Hotel Management for getting job in Abroad if completed 12th?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  12. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Whether a Bachelor of Arts student is eligible to study Master of Hotel Management?
  14. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it good to study Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Science student?
  16. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course being a 38 years old housewife having completed B.A.(English) 18 years ago?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in Entrance Exam for study Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
20th September 2016, 05:34 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad if completed 12th PCM about 15 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done 12th PCM with 48% marks 15 years ago. I am working in a Private Limited Hotel with experience of 13 years. I am working as a Supervisor cum Manager. I am handling all Management works. Now I think to study, I want to do Graduation in Hotel Management or any equivalent course of Management in Abroad. But I have a long gap. Can I get Student visa?

Yes, you can get Student Visa to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course in abroad countries, there is no age limit. There is no age limit to study bachelor degree in abroad countries like Germany, Canada etc. To get the admission you should have completed 12th standard with decent marks. Candidate have to clear the international English test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission in abroad countries. You can apply online for the admission to the course. You can also get help from the educational consultants for the admission and visa purposes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?