27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Higher Secondary Science in Abroad?

Sir,
I want to study my Higher Secondary in Abroad.
Can you please tell me what entrance exam I
should give? I want to study Science.
Waiting for your reply.

28th May 2015, 12:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Higher Secondary Science in Abroad?

To study Higher Secondary Science stream in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in SAT entrance examination. SAT is a standardised test which is mostly taken by candidates who have completed 10th or 12th standards and those who wish to pursue their higher studies in Abroad. Along with SAT examination, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination, to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in foreign universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Higher Secondary Science stream in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?