27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?

Hello,
Can you tell me the duration of course
of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
Also please provide me the course fee of MBA in this college.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?
  2. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  3. Which are the best institutes for CS?
  4. Which are the top institutes for civil engineering?
  5. Procedure to Get Into Merchant Navy after BTech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is better to study among MBA and PGDM? List of colleges with Fee expenses which offer MBA and PGDM course in India?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS after clearing HSC with 88%?
  8. How to get admission in MBBS course? I am a student and have passed higher secondary
  9. Colleges which offer masters in health sciences or masters in public health?
  10. Detailed information about MBA with fee expenses for T.Y.B.Com student?
  11. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  12. Details information about the fee structure of MBA course in MIT Business School Pune
  13. Fee structure for MBA and BBA course in Delhi Business School?
  14. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  15. List of top business schools? I want to do MBA form any top business school
  16. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  17. Which are the good and renowned universities for post graduation in the field of designing or animation? How is the institute named NICC? Is this a preferable institute?
  18. Whether a Bank offer Education Loan to study MBA including miscellaneous expenses?
29th June 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MBA in HKUST Business School, Hong Kong?

i am a b.tech computer science graduate engineer i want to join HKUST MBA pl intimate the procedure and fees. thanks and regards
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?