27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?

Hello,
I need an Education Loan for doing Executive PGDM
in IIM Delhi. Can you please tell me I am eligible
or not for applying Education Loan?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study PGDM in IIM if already studying B.Tech with Education Loan?
  2. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 17 Lacs to study PGDM in IIM for a candidate whose father is a Government serviceman?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  10. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  11. IIM offers PGDM course through CAT?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience?
  15. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  16. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  17. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  18. Eligibility criteria for seeking an Educational Loan? How to apply for the loan? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2015, 05:16 PM
virus Activated
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I need an Education Loan for doing Executive PGDM
in IIM Delhi. Can you please tell me I am eligible
or not for applying Education Loan?
Waiting for your reply.
Thank you and regards-

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Education Loan Specially for the IIM. Since, IIM is a recognized Government institute so you can get loan from any public Sector bank up-to 20 Lac. So, i will suggest you to get the Loan from SBI only.
28th May 2015, 09:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Executive PGDM in IIM-Delhi?

Yes, you can apply for the educational loan to pursue your education.

The main eligibility criteria for applying the educational loan is that the candidate must pursue a valid and recognized course from a recognized institute/ college.

All nationalized banks provide educational loans. The maximum educational loan amount sanctioned is Rs.7.5 lacs for studies in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?